Karenderia.Pro Refund Policy
Hi, we’re Karenderia Pro and welcome to the Karenderia Pro Refund Rules. Because we are a platform, these rules outline what you can expect from us of the items and services you buy. They apply to all customers.
The products that we sell on the platform are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Before you ask for a refund from us
If you have purchased an item (for example: Web Theme, Template, Code etc.) on https://karenderia.pro and you are experiencing a technical issue with the item we recommend that you contact with us of that item and seek assistance. Always we’ll be able to help to troubleshoot your problem.
For the services you have purchased;
If you purchase a digital service from our developers, such as custom code, mobile application creation and publishing, photoshop design, website installation, redesign, through Karenderia Pro, and if our developer has not completed the work in accordance with the agreement, a refund can be made. You may be charged for the developer’s time spent on work. The remaining amount will be refunded to you. In addition, if the developer had to use paid material to fulfill your requests and this fee was borne by the developer, the fee spent by the developer will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Item is “not as described” or the item doesn’t work the way it should.
If an item doesn’t work the way it should then we are required to promptly fix the issue by updating the item. An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview. If the issue can’t be fixed or it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund from us.
Items that have not been downloaded
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You will be required to provide the author of that item your purchase code in order for the author to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 3 months is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
Resolving disputes – asking Karenderia Pro to help
Firstally, we’re here to help you for any topic. We may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence. Any refund issued by Karenderia Pro is entirely discretionary. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
Neither Karenderia Pro obliged to give policy refunds in any of the situations listed below.
You don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it
The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
You simply change your mind
You bought an item by mistake
You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the author who previously provided the item is no longer active on our platform (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Distance Sales Agreement
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and user agreement presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Republic of Turkey Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the digital product or service they have purchased.
- The shipping charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers. In the case of digital products and services, you will not be charged any shipping charges.
- Each digital product purchased is delivered to the buyer via the karenderia.pro panel, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased digital product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
- If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
- After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER. When this situation occurs in digital products and services, the buyer’s access to the purchased product or service is prohibited by the seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
- If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
- The buyer’s obligation to check the product or service is described in the refund policy.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The buyer’s right to withdraw from the product or service is described in the refund policy.
- CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
COMPANY: Ahmet Sergen Alkan
NAME/TITLE: Ahmet Sergen Alkan
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +90531 468 5979
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If it is a service purchased by the buyer, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
- Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s losses at the rate of the BUYER’s fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Products and / or services that are prepared in line with the request of the BUYER or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, and that are likely to be used by copying and duplicating the coding service that are returned if used by the BUYER after delivery to the BUYER, are a shame/defect originating from the SELLER. It is not possible to return or exchange products and services that have been damaged due to use and cannot be resold without any hidden defects. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
- It is not possible to return the digitally downloaded products of the special coding services prepared with the preliminary discussion according to the buyer’s request.
CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney’s fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- Payments are made only through online payment available on our website and mobile applications.
- With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment options for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.